Sunday, July 19, 2009

My, what sexy seaming you have.

I was surprised by my first orgasm at about 9 or 10 years old while climbing a swing set. After which, I found the armrest of my home's rust colored, corduroy couch to be able to achieve the same result without having to go across the street to the playground. Years later, I read Nancy Friday's Forbidden Flowers and learned other ways to masturbate in the comfort of my own bed. Thanks, Nancy! I'll never forget that couch but only because it was the most god-awful, ugly piece of furniture ever. I do not wax nostalgic about it like a lost lover.

Not many things surprise me when it comes to sexuality so imagine how I felt when I heard that some people have sexual attraction and sexual relationships with furniture. Objectophilia includes anything inanimate but furniture never struck me as something to include in that list. Naive, I know. I can see how it may start of course, with my story above. Sure, we've all seen that hilarious video of the young men exhibiting their "sexual prowess" with an ottoman but to really love an ottoman or a couch or even your sweet old Granny's arm chair leaves me a little befuddled. I'll definitey have to look into this more. I'm facinated!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fascinating post. Thank for you kind comments on mine. I am a little nervous about my latest one.